10 S 510 Echo Lane Willowbrook, IL

If you are looking for an apartment, please DO NOT consider this apartment and DO NOT call this number 312 *** ****

My fiance' and I attempted to rent from them and there is a woman that claims to be an agent, we are not sure if she is legit or not however, she didn't seem to be.. Upon receiving our money, we asked her for a copy of her identification as she said the landlord was not available... We simply wanted a business card or something to prove that this wasn't a scam. This woman would not even show us a simple I.D..... When we asked her name, she changed it a few times... Very very sketchy.. She also became extremely irate yelling at us and telling us to get out while still holding on to our money. We tried to reason with her however, she was not having it. She even cursed at us a few times, once we got our money back she tried keeping the lease agreement with our socials on it and she would not give it back.. My fiance' had to grab it from her and once he did that she proceeded to call him names and call off the deal... As we were walking out she stopped freaking out and told us she would lower the rent to 775, we told her no as we were no longer doing business with her and she proceeded to go off on us..

We felt completely disrespected and I hope NOBODY ever attempts to rent from them. Very unprofessional and extremely rude... I almost want to say that they are fraudulent as well.. Terrible experience, please save your time and money. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS WOMAN.

Had an Experience with The Echoes?

Comments